A glycolic peel is a simple and controlled procedure, which removes dead surface skin cells revealing the fresh, undamaged skin underneath.
Expensive facials are a fad of the past as peels offer added advantages with visible results with the first procedure.
These superficial peels produce pleasing changes to the texture and tone of the skin without requiring much down time. The mild redness and irritation produced by the peel resolves quite quickly in the vast majority of cases without significant down time.
What You Can Expect To See
- Softening of fine lines
- Reduction in the appearance of wrinkles
- Increased smoothness of skin texture
- Mild or moderate levelling of acne scars
- Lightening of pigmentation irregularities(age spots / dark spots)
- Evened-out skin tone
- Increased skin moisture
- Enhance glow and radiance
- Minimization of pore size
What areas of the body can this system be used on?
- Back of Hands